The team at Foster Moore has a 20 year track record in supporting mission-critical registry operations. We provide specialist expertise to complement the in-house team, minimise operational costs, and ensure the stability and reliability of registry systems and key strategic processes.
Foster Moore’s support services can provide:
- A formalised, responsive, robust and efficient Service Level Management framework for governing incident management, change management, configuration management, problem resolution management and software release management.
- Front line service desk and support of pre-production and production applications, infrastructure components and system.
- Proactive infrastructure maintenance and support to help existing business systems achieve maximum service availability and to avoid costly outages, including software release management, server management, system software maintenance management, SAN maintenance management;
- Database administration and systems integration with internal and external client systems.
- Security management to protect databases, document stores, customer privacy (and secrecy), applications and supporting infrastructure including a robust, reliable and tested back-up and recovery regime.
- Regular environmental analysis and assessment of capacity, availability, security, and new technology availability and applicability.